Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Protected Lots Plugin?

Hi, I was just wondering what plugin you used for your protected slots? I have set up my own server and am unable to find a plugin similar to the one on Uncovery. All help would be appreciated.

I believe we use WorldProtect.

Actually it's WorldGuard: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-worldguard-5-3-block-fire-ice-melt-mushrooms-advanced-fast-area-protect-blacklist-1185.790/

I was close.

Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry to bump this but it is relevant to my question. I just started using uncovery and I love it. I love it so much that I am setting up a home server for my kids (they are 7 and 9), and I love the dynmap and world guard part and would like to do kind of the same thing on my home server....My question is, did you walk through the whole map defining these lots or was there some easier way?  and also when you defined the lots does the border in the 2d map show up automatically or was that another plug in?

If you can make up the logic of the lots, you can write an excel chart or a code in a programming language that creates all the lots for you. The lots are stored in a file by worldguard. the 2D map reads that file.

I will research worldguard and the files that I need to edit... thank you for the nudge in the right direction. I'm not a coder but I can muddle through if I can find more information and maybe go by an example.....If I do find an easier way I will post it here.