Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PS3 players?

I know I've bugged a few people about it, but I'd love to get some PS3 members together and party it up online or something. Post your PSN please? :)

hutchison15

ummmm one_shot_falcon or bijatlh.e.yimev try these ones

xbox360 all the way!!!!! but i do want a ps3 :P

OSF nice dp mines similer

kk

on 360 due to friends limit add one_shot_falcon

Weerwolf24 - U already got me :P

Binkydude said:
Weerwolf24 - U already got me :P

why do i get the idea weerwolf is dutch...... :D

just kidding, i'm a bit bored

Maerdis. :P

Fosho, need more psn friends. Only thing im really on is black ops, Dead Rising or whatever that psn welcome back game was, and portal 2 (when i get the disc back from a friend)

Geiss387

This reply was supposed to go on another topic, but wordpress has moved it to a different forum. Weird.

Questions

• How do you get Whitelisted?
  • What does this mean "!!! Server now @ uncovery.me !!!"?
  • Why do you have whitelist? Why don't you just keep the Guest rank and stuff but take away whitelist?
  • Do you have any other servers?
  • if you do what are their I.P.'s?
  • How do you make a PAID FREE MINECRAFT server?
  • Why did you decide to make a server?
  • Why isn't there a thing showing 'How To' whitelist on the website?

Well i guess I'm out of questions so this is

THE END

MineCraft Quiz

• In what year was MineCraft invented?
  • Was Notch the first person to ever call a game MineCraft? If not what company/person called a game called MineCraft before Notch?
  • What is Notches first name?
  • How much does MineCraft cost in Dollars and in Pounds?
  • Is MineCraft only on Computer?

Please try to answer all of these questions so i can see now much you really know about MineCraft. And don't try to cheat cause I've got the answers....

@pody4 Kudos for the humorous quiz, but seriously, all of your questions, at least the pertinent ones, are answered on the web site. Every one of us read the web set to get that information, and we all whitelisted and joined just fine. Use the menu.

I guess in case it isn't obvious, "uncovery.me" is an internet address, which is the current address of the server.

and totally wrong place to put this topic...