Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Purchase Flatland/Creative Plots

So, I've been thinking that since people can purchase an extra kingdom plot in survival for 10k, why not allow for the same feature for creative plots?

Personally, I think this a much-needed feature because the only ways of obtaining creative plots are by leveling up through the ranking system. However, in order to "build my dream", I really do not have enough space (as strange as that sounds), and allowing to buy creative plots in the flatland (for maybe 10k or more) would really help that cause.

The cost may be a lot, but it would be worth it if someone were to be very dedicated to voting on this server.
Also, as for someone hogging all the creative plots: There could be a limit as to how many you could buy, but even so, most of the creative plots are empty anyway.

Since this has already been implemented in the kingdom, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to put this into a creative aspect. The same rules may apply of course, and another world does not need to be created for something like this to become a reality.

Adding this feature would likely push for more votes for the server, increase playtime on the server, and make "building your dream" much more achievable.

I like this!!! Yes please!

Yes, I completely agree with this, and actually this is already on my to-do list.
Unfortunately I am recently extremely tied up with real-life issues.

I am traveling somewhere else basically every week right now, that's why you have not seen a lot of me recently.
I will try to set some time aside to get this done.

Sorry for the delays on this.

No apology, this already is probably the best server out there, thanks for all you do to make it amazing!