Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question about a Rule

I know we are not supposed to build a big giant cube thing....but if I built a huge glass cube (80x80) and filled it with a building preferably large with like 4 3x3 doors one on each side... is that ok?

Wryip350 said:
I know we are not supposed to build a big giant cube thing....but if I built a huge glass cube (80x80) and filled it with a building preferably large with like 4 3x3 doors one on each side... is that ok?

I don't know what to say

You already answered your question. You want to build a cube. But you are not supposed to build a cube. There you are. It's not OK.

I somehow am quite startled how people put an effort to shred along the very few rules on building on the server. If all you can build is interior, because you do not care how it looks on the outside, build it underground. The Creepers dont care about the outside either. I do. Your neighbors do. People who work hard to make videos on the server do.

If I can make it look good on the outside can I? (Don't want to make just a large sq building)

still, just check the rules page

I did and all its says is that Im not supposed to build realy ugly buildings because they are ugly (at least thats what i think it says)

well there is your answer