Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Redstone Combination Lock 5 combination

Ok my 168 combination lock world got corrupted while i was filming it. My recorder and minecraft don't work well and i forgot to backup the file so well &^#T&Q#%^^#

I made a 5 combination lock just well i wanted to say that i can do it. So well here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fc71co6jnz3doiz/Redstone%20Test%20World.rar

Its called test world because i was testing other stuff on it.

U see that size is only for 5 locks. It can be smaller but cbf i wanted to show it and how its done.

IM PLANNING to make a new combination lock just as the other 1

NO HATEFUL COMMENTS (ESPECIALLY YOU OSF!!!)

sure.....

RACISM/SEXISM/DISCRIMINATION to OSF

And i never did any hateful comments, i just bloody curious to see it. If i did please point out where and when.

Also if you still have the world i can restore it np

*Shifty eyes* Suspicious, so very very suspicious.

How could recording a world corrupt it? You're just taking pictures of it essentially...

The problem with this lock, as well as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYKswVH3bU this lock, is that any number of incorrect entries will still open the door. You can enter 112345, or 132345 or 51223313361135145 with equal sucess. I'm also a little curious as to how you'd extend this system to 168 entry digits with 5 buttons.

Also, I think the purple version was a little easier on the eyes. :)

OSF said:
RACISM/SEXISM/DISCRIMINATION to OSF

And i never did any hateful comments, i just bloody curious to see it. If i did please point out where and when.

Also if you still have the world i can restore it np

I actually still do have the world file. i put it on my USB and then i put that USB somewere. Ill find it and put it back online ASAP

So, most likely you still have it on your computer at your dads house like 3 hours away, How did recording the world make it corrupt, Upload it and i shall restore it np i wait this weekend for when you travel there

Compare the youtube video to his lock. :)

im at my dads already

then upload the 168 lock then

@OSF He never said the USB was at his dad's place ;P

BTW everybody: Read Sockso's posts in this topic!!

Binkydude said:
@OSF He never said the USB was at his dad's place ;P

BTW everybody: Read Sockso's posts in this topic!!

earlier when asked it was on the computer at his dads house, and he apprently copied it off that computer to record it at his other house, also micko i will give you a stack/s of some uber rare materials if i see something of this lock by monday

Ahh ok.. I'd like to see it too :/