Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Requesting the beginning of a purge and to be put back on MCserverlist (For now)

I was wondering if there was anyone else who's feeling like this. Around me, there's guys I havn't seen online in atleast 1-2 months (Drazuul, jlorenow, Bryanchoo) and it's starting to get annoying that everytime I come on, everything still looks the same around me.
Also, whenever I log in, I rarely see more than 10 people online at a time, when I started here, it used to be a lot more.
It's sad to see so few people on such a great server~

Anyone else feel the same?

xTwistedx hasn't been online in ages either. And his lot is pretty ugly.

I'd like to see architects get the option of a 2nd lot before a flood of new people come in. I know a few that have their eyes set on adjacent lots. Also, I know of a few who's started playing single player for more space. Just my 2¢. :D

In fact, the only thing keeping me to build more stuff is a serious lack of overground space to do that. No one really sees my underground constructions unless they go into my buildings and I'd like to build overground since it's more fun. Anyway, even if Architects could get 2 lots, I'd still be unable to build more since I'm not architect.

Maybe people could apply for a second lot somehow? Based on how well they did on their first lot, the request gets rejected or not.

I like ur idea Anpan and i still want some new meat on the server. All these guys are starting to rot :P

I want to do that since a long time. If you read one of the newer blog posts, I am waiting for the possibility to reset lots.

If you read the FAQ, you will read there, too, that I cannot reset lots. The situation has become even worse with the latest minecraft update 1.3.

I wonder if I have to write this in a third place. So just for the record:

I - uncovery, admin and owner of this server, cannot reset lots. Therefore it does not make sense to search for inactive users. I am waiting for a plugin that can do that. The only plugin of which I know would be able to do that has to be released in the latest version yet. It is called "World Guard". If you want to accelerate the process please learn Java and help the developer of this plugin to finish the latest version.

I will post AGAIN on the blog about this.

Im actually happy about my next school year bscause im going to start learning java. i wish minecraft was done with flash since i already knew that language.

I wish they'd change it out of Java into something else so that our view distances could be farther.

i would agree but my laptop did not like a render mod i put on it (it lagged like hell)

I understand, Unc. Could we atleast be put back on the Mcserverlist for now? (If we aren't already?)

I did that already today. It will take some time until we move up the list to see the effect. If the income of new people is quicker than the release of the plugin I will give out sectors outside the current boundaries.

Awesome. Would be nice to get some more fresh blood on this wonderful server. <3

Woooo fresh meat!!