Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Rickard2010

Hey guys it's rickard2010, i started playing on this server about 3-4 days ago and i really like it i mean besides me asking questions sometimes, but that is normal. some MC history on my end i am 20 will be 21 soon i enjoy playing mc because i can build mainly what i want depending on the server setup, i once built Wayne Manor from the Newest batman series of movies,( i have a batman skin if you didnt know) however the server that is on is no longer up and running.  before that server i use to own a big city on a different server and manage and run  that city as well as being a moderator( elder as it is called here) and deal with server issues and many of that stuff.

I am a computer tech major at a school in ohio, i do this kind of stuff daily and i enjoy the people that i meet on the server.

was not trying to brag but i just thought i would share a little bit about my MC history,

Later

Rickard

dude that sounds awesome!    maybe you could build that again?! i'd sure help with materials etc? that would be a good build. let me know:)

Possibly, the manor was over like a 100x150 lot and it would take alot of wood and everything but no worries i have thought about making wayne tech tower on this server!