Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Server's down. Anyone play TF2?

My steam nickname is revpsychology (I know, I'm so imaginative!). I don't have a vast library of games (older computer can't handle most of the newer games), but I just bought the Humble Indie Bundle 5, not sure if any are multiplayer as I've just tried Psychonauts so far. I'm up for any game that's cheap/on sale though as long as my computer can handle it! I love TF2, hard to find a good server. I'm not all that great at it so I usually play a medic so I can save the day!

Too bad I didn't see this when the server was down. While Limbo, Amnesia TDD, and Psychonauts are excellent games I don't think any of them are multiplayer.
I mostly play the Portal series, AudioSurf, and TF2. I'm with you on not being able to find a good server. The only ones I can really stand aren't even close to vanilla. More like item search and Saxton Hale maps.
Anyways, my steam name is Xecaria (because why fix it if it ain't broke, right?) and I would love it if people of this server could play together in TF2. I usually play as an Engineer, so expect me to die a lot on attacking maps.
Also, don't expect me to say much. Unlike Minecraft, TF2 isn't known to be as kind to female players.

Don't use voice chat, or learn how to fake a deep voice! Also don't mention you're a girl. I think if you avoid those things people won't know. I thought you were a guy for at least a month or two.

I play tf2 too :D Maybe we all can play together.

my steam is ketchuprus