Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Settler Test/ Building Rights and Name Change

Uncovery!

Somehow the website recalls my old username shinesawright, but I signed up a new Wordpress account under shinesbright (changed my name on Mojang) and tried to complete the settlers test.

On step 5 when the test tells me to continue by logging into the server uncovery.me it doesn't go onto step 6.

So should I change my name back to shrinesawright? Would it be okay to delete shinesawright from your whitelist so my new username shinesbright works?

I did try to sign up years ago under shinesawright, but I mistakenly used a wrong email address for confirmation. I was hoping that with the new name change system by Mojang that I could create a new Wordpress account and try again.

Any assistance would be much appreciated! Thank you!

1) If your username changes, you do not need another wordpress account. You just login with the old one. You display name will change automatically for the exsiting account. The usernme for your wordpress login stays the same. Please delete your new wordpress account and try to login with the old one instead.
2) If your email address in wordpress for the old account is wrong, send me a support ticket from in-game and I will fix that.
3) because of the above there is no need to do the settler test again.