Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sometimes I Appear Sketchy

Hello everyone! I'm Crstl, or Crystal if you put the vowels in. I have been playing on Uncovery for almost two years. TWO YEARS! Where does the time go, I surely don't know. A lot of you probably don't know me so here is the situation. In the very beginning I played a LOT of MC. I was very nooby and didn't really know a lot about MC when I came to Unc so I just kind of learned as I went along. I met a really helpful guy named Scar and he took me under his wing and taught me a few things. Then I met Drea (who is very busy with other things right now) and we became friends. Then, I found out I was going to be a mom. AWESOME!!!!!!! So for the past year I have been focused on raising my son and all that goes with it. It is such a great experience but leaves little time for gaming. Now that he is almost a year old and will sometimes actually sleep I get to play a bit at night and sometimes during his naps. However, if he wakes up I tend to him immediately and therefore I often AFK out of game or I might not answer you if you are chatting with me. So please don't take it personal. In game I am a gatherer/hoarder. If you need materials I enjoy collecting things for people so if you have a good plan and need something please ask. I enjoy that aspect of the game more than building itself. I usually play somewhere between 8-11 Eastern US time so say hi because I don't have much adult conversation. Even if you are 12 at least you can form words other than mamamamamamamamaaaaaa dbbadbbbdbdbd bllalalalalalalala :)
<3
Crystal

Hey don't worry about being sketchy! Just hop into ts with a headset and have a good time! :D

Yep! Join us in Team Speak in the evenings Crystal. Then you can actually HEAR the adult conversation. That is, unless we are being completely juvenile. I get enough of being an adult during the day. I need to be an idiot every now and again.

We can meet in the middle.

I will have to start hopping into TS again - I'm in the same boat..