Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Stuck in settler registration

I got stuck in the mini-map part of the settler registration. It let me into the mini-map and click on the plot I wanted, but when I clicked on the next button, it kicked me back to the page I was on before. Can anyone help?

Hey there, sorry that you have trouble with the process. I tested it here, and it seems to work fine for me.

What I did now is to change how the form responds: In the past, there was a "Next" button. That Button would change to "Choose Lot XYZ" once you selected one.

I now removed the button and it only shows up once you selected a valid lot. This is to avoid that you press the "next" button without having chosen a valid lot.

So when you do this again now, please make sure of the following:

1. Your browser supports JavaScript and you have enabled it.
  2. Please make sure you chose a lot that has not color (black, yellow, red) but rather one that has a round button in the top left corner.
  3. When you click on the lot, the name of the lot in the top left corner should become green
  4. Then, the button on the top menu should also appear and clicking on it should take you to the next page of the process.

Let me know if something does not work. The quickest way to solve these issues is to try to reach me on discord.