Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sup... Banned by the "Ban Hammer"

Never asked for anything except a place to build...  What the heck.  It's one thing to have a reason for banning it's another just to say FU ever so politely by banning.  Apparently, I'm not good enough for your site.

View post on imgur.com

Anything else you want to say?

And

View post on imgur.com

Screenshots courtesy of DeeTweak

what he said. no need to act innocent. And yes, you are not good enough for this server as you proved so kindly yourself.

hey unc

it appears to me that i may have been banned but I'm not sure why and I'm very confused to this matter if i have done something wrong may i please know what it was? (I'm not certain I'm banned but what i am certain on is i can no longer log in) if there was anything i have done wrong then I'm sorry "truly" i enjoy your server i find it much more secure and friendly than any other I've been on. i think it would be very unfortunate if i couldn't  use your server anymore for those reasons. please take these words into consideration and think about allowing me to play again. also i seriously would like to know what it was i had done because i would hate to think i insulted someone or anything along this lines i would rest easer knowing thank you unc for reading

sincerely scritix

you are not banned. if you are banned the message on the client says so. The minecraft.net authentification servers are down. hardly anyone can login right now.

No, no one can log in now. It's a Minecraft.net thing

Do we need to worry if you've done something bannable?

oh that is great news as long as i didn't offend or do harm I'm fine glad to hear I'm still able to play =) thanks unc for clarifying that for me

and xecaria the reason i was so befuddled and distressed is because i couldn't think of anything i may have done so no my friend i don't believe yu should worry about that =)