Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Taylor's Formal Introduction

Welcome to my formal introduction to Uncovery's server.

As I am sure you can tell (hopefully at least), my name is Taylor. I have spent approx. 25 days on this server.  Now I am sure that it seems odd that I am making an introduction this late in.  Well to sum things up, I spent the past 25 days assessing my experience on the server.  When you first join you are treated as a guest.  People are helpful and willing to make your stay enjoyable.  Quite often the server becomes bored and dull after that time.  Luckily that has not been the case here.

Besides that, I am an 18 year old guy that enjoys gaming, sports and most parts of life.  I try to make everyone enjoy their experience on the server.  I am always willing to help those that need it.  Nothing that I build will be that interesting or captivating. I am primarily collecting resources for a large building plan in the future.  Hopefully the plans that I have will be met and followed and you will all get to see the final result.

From what I have seen so far this server is full of outstanding people.  Many have made the stay very enjoyable.  I hope to meet those that have not spoken to me and get to know you all.  Thank you for reading my brief introduction.

Taylor

Its great to have you :)

I like you. If you need anything ask!

^^ Same as Crstl

Taylor.. i think we can be friends:3

Pleasure to welcome you! Out of curiosity, which sports do you like? I'm quite the one for them as well.

I like the drink sport! Get it? Sportsdrink? XD

I am a sports junky.  I used to train in Muay Thai and BJJ Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.  That last for about 2 years. I currently play hockey. I have played soccer for many years (I also have seasons tickets to my local soccer team), as well as baseball.  I like just about them all.  I like too many things lol