Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeThe Server Update
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Server Update

Hello:D I was wondering, if we are on the temp. Server, not on the actual server, does it still count..? I was looking at the user list and it said that I was online yesterday, but offline since 9 Days...what's up with that? And furthermore, does anyone have any insight as to when the server will be back on? Thanks for any replies!                                                                 -Akium

I don't think that logging onto the temp server counts for "attendance" on the main server. Therefore, if you played on the temp server for 30 days, you would be in risk of losing your lot.  That being said, the server updates as soon as the plugins have been updated.  So it is really out of Unc's hands when the server updates, but rather we are waiting on the plugin developers to develop a new version for the current patch.  As soon as it is ready though, the 2 servers get merged pretty quickly. Typically it seems to take about 2-3 weeks for the plugins to catch up, so in 2-3 weeks time from the release of 1.5, the two servers should become one again.

Someone point and laugh and fix my mistakes if I have said anything wrong, however.

P.S. your skin always makes me so happy when I see it!

It does not count. The system looks at your userfile change date for the normal server.