Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Syndicate Of The Accords;

Years have past and the nine realms have noticed the power of the pirates, and ahnillated them. Five years later, a son of one of the realms had come down, immortal in being and spirit. He noticed the hypocrisy of the Nine Realms, and sought to destroy them. After lending his divine power to his followers, forming an army of immortals.

The Syndicate Of The Accords rises, message VectorAzazel / Grand ingame, for any information regarding the Syndicate, and what it does.

Benefit, and join the Accords.

- Vector Azazel

My username is not the same as it is ingame.

Jonno, Supreme Commander of the Non-Occulto Imperium yawns in your general direction.

I also invite others to join the Imperium and the riches that it shall bring. Come build with me, and be bathed in diamonds, and the blood of pirates!

There is a bug in the website username system, I will try to fix that today.

Yes. His name should read "Killed by Jonno"

Thanks for fixing it Unc!

Kenny, King of the Drift Cats, seeks no one's help in general tomfoolery and wants to be let outside. Again.

-Le CapKenty

P.S. Let me back in.
P.P.S. Do you have any cups in the Syndicate of the Accords? I want to knock one over.

Quite a couple, Kenny.

Thank you Uncovery, I appreciate it. Also, a girl by the name of Scarlett something something should have contacted you about a lost password, and trying to fix it. ( also wanted to join the accords. )

Also, Jonno. I believe its a duel you are looking for, if not, I'll be taking my leave.

So, as announced on the blog, the username issue is fixed. I got the message from that girl, answered it but did not get a reply yet. People always ask me that their email address does not work but fail to give me a correct one...

Yeah.. Thanks for replying anyway. I too tried to help out. I believe its not a server side/website thing either, perhaps something on the other end. G'day sir.