Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Town/ City Volantis

The Town Volantis is in the Kingdom. It is currently in the Westeros nation.

Basically The Towns Mayor ATM is OSF and its assistant is Fingermouse speak to either of us or post a message here in order to be added to the town. Also no taxes here unlike plutopia

^Lies! Plutopia doesn't have taxes!

Then Plutopia will fail without their taxes! Come to Hiopolis centered in Hiotopia. It has wonderful resource opportunities.

AWESOME SIGN ME UP

Osf. you, hiosa, and I should merge nations! Talk to me in game if you're up for it :D

osf can u go on to join megablade99 to your town

hey osf im in volantis and i was wondering if u could come on a little more often becuz when i show ppl volantis ther like I WANNA JOIN but they cant... for example megablade99 has been waiting for a while.

OSF you can make people assistants and then they can add members to your nation.

Yes, I have already i think fingermouse and hydroflame or someone of a similar name are assistants, If someone wants to be an assistant leave a note here, I cannot do much mc at the moment (death in the family) But can make a 5 minute visit to add assistants, megablade I tried adding you twice but you have to leave your current town at the time. Speak to finger or hydro(i think) are the town assistants.

osf i would like to be a assaint plz thank u

done