Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Website IssuesThings to Fix
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Things to Fix

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/minecraft/server/bin/web.php on line 46 on main page.

You should state that minecraftservers.net has no rewards.

Minecarts page does not explicitly state that a diamond block spawns minecarts. In blocks.

Double negative at user promotions. Should we NOT close ...? No.

Thanks!

• regarding the error: check if this is fixed now, please.
  • regarding minecraftservers.net: If you click on the Vote! link on the menu, it says that those do not have rewards
  • regarding the minecarts: There are some blocks which are active despite not being in the config. I only listed the config ones in the website (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/minecartmania-reborn/pages/control-blocks/). If you want help, please go through the defaults on the plugin website and check which ones work and which won't, please do so and I will put them on the website
  • regarding the spelling: I am not sure if my english skill is up to par, but I changed it now to shouldn't, which I think is the same?

-Minecarts "Spawn:Diamond Block"

You should also say that minecarts are prohibited in creative. Flatlands in Worlds page.

Sorry for triple posting, buy I can't find the edit button. Also, in User Promotions, change shouldn't to should.

There is no double negative. A double negative is when two negations are used in the same sentence. A negative question ("shouldn't we") and a negative answer ("No, we should not") is perfectly valid and clear.

Sorry, misunderstanding on my part, what about the rest?

I think its best to add the minecart mania thing in creative to the minecart page not the world page.

regarding the extra blocks, I know that more of the default blocks still work. Someone would have to go through all the default blocks and test them. Until that happened, I will not edit the page since otherwise it's just too cumbersome to do that piecemeal wise.