Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeTS Entertainment
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TS Entertainment

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, several Masters and Elders got into the TS server to play games. But not just the ordinary block game of Minecraft...they played scary games. It was several nights worth of entertainment as they played games like Amnesia and Slender...after they were through they promised that one day they would do it again...

Ok I can't keep this up. Long story short, the Steam Summer Sale ended and kddk got the second Amnesia game. He was kind enough to give me the first Amnesia game because I had such a good time listening to them play it the first time. Also I think he just wanted to get back at me for all the times I poked fun at him...
This is a good opportunity to pump some life into our Team Speak server! So about 8:00 PM (20:00) CDT, kddk and I will be in the TS server playing these scary games. Once we've had enough we might play something more low-key, like Draw my Thing or something. I plan to finish the game in TS so this might drag on for a few nights.
Feel free to join in, or just pop in to laugh at us. We'll attempt to discuss interesting things but the more the merrier! We don't bite I promise!

translate time to GMT plix XD

Khydd, 8:00 p.m. CDT looks to be 1:00 a.m. GMT, so in the middle of the night for you. For anybody on the east coast of the USA, we are just an hour ahead, so 8:00 p.m. is 9:00 p.m. for us. Hope that helps!

Yes, sorry I should have posted GMT.

But I will be playing this for the next few days, maybe even weeks. So there will be enough entertainment to go around if you can't make it tonight. Plus, that was a very loose time, I'll be in there earlier.

Thanks will :) 1am is an odd time for me, I will usually be up and awake, but on skype with my partners. That said, we shall see if I can make it once or twice. I have amnesia also, but i'm a big baby and never played more than about 45minutes in total, didn't even see the big lug yet haha.