Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Unable to submit survival contest entry

I'm all done creating my contest entry but cannot submit it because there is no submit button here or in-game submit command.  It seems others have been able to at least write something on the contest page. I cannot even do that. Hiosa seemed to be having the same problem earlier as well. This is what I see when I try to submit my entry..

View post on imgur.com

Anyone know what to do about this?

Fixed it now, please try again.

Aww man, it didnt accept my picture :( now I can't edit it

Not all the words I wrote for my entry showed up. Also, the link to my screenshots didn't show. Here's what it should look like.

I present this trophy to uncovery for his server making it 2 years in this competitive minecraft fandomverse.
There are many servers out there and countless people who filter in and out playing them. So why is this one any better than another? This server clearly stands out from the others due to it's constant upkeep, supportive players, and advanced builds. It is a creative haven where each has his own place to dream and do. Here we can collaborate, invent, show off, compete, and of course, have fun. The multiple worlds, contests, shop, and updates keep the server interesting and challenging. And best of all, it's all free. Many of us play but don't stop to think how much money and work is put into this server for no monetary gain. In the past two years Uncovery and others have put countless hours keeping this server working smoothly and up to date. I'm grateful it's here and hope it stays up and running for many more years to come. Thank you everyone for two years and counting of keeping the best server around going. Happy 2nd birthday uncovery.me!

If my screenshots or the link to my screenshots don't show up here click this link to see them..

View post on imgur.com