Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Uncovery please read mob tower

I really wanted to make a mob tower until i saw in your rules that there was to be no mob traps. i had a plan to make it completly underground. i will cause mimimal lag due to the only moving parts are water and lava. i would like to know if that still is against the rules. i was just hoping that i could build it and when i go to gather resources i wont just stand there "AFK". Please get back to me.

In the rules it says it's fine to build a mob trap, as long as it's underground. Moving water and lava is fine as well, but endlessly repeating redstone circuits are not allowed, so none of them in your trap =) Go have another look at the rules if you are unsure.

exactly.

Thankyou very much guys!

What if you build a stylish looking tower in the middle of your lot with a monster spawner room on top. Something similar looking to kddk's tower but with a disguised Monster Spawner on top. Or a Monster room disguised as a balloon. As far as I saw, is there no rule about a small, decent, good looking and not like a monster spawning room spawning room above the ground. Or do monster spawn in such a hight cause lag?

Everything that looks good is fine - as long as it does not create massive lag. Mob spawners do not cause excessive lag, specially not if they are not huge (100x100 blocks etc)