Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

User upgrades - when to vote for?

I am a bit confused sometimes, when there is a user up for a promotion, in terms of what to look for in a player to determine whether or not I should vote for them. I would like to propose unc and the elders mostly to make some kind of a list to help us who have trouble deciding if we vote for or against a promotion.

So, I ask, what things should get you upgraded?
building skills?
friendliness and helpfulness?
activity?
talking much in the chat?
voting much and giving out stuff?
yelling at n00bs to read the website?
mocking Dai and making him say NOU!?

Generally you should consider that levels should be a sign of reputation amongst other players. The biggest reason for having a good reputation are being friendly, helpful and also (but not necessarily) having good building skills. When it comes to being a master, it also requires a certain level of maturity and a lot of common sense and independent thinking.

So much for the short description. A bit of background here:

We want people who help the server grow and attract more users - and of course keep them playing here. So if the users contribute to make this server a better place, they should be considered for an upgrade. People who spend their energy for the better of the server. If people take energy away from others by asking stupid questions, by permanently asking for help even for simple things, being abrasive, self-just, annoying or thinking that they are more important than anyone else, should rather not be promoted.