Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Volantis in trouble

Okay, so Volantis and its associated nation, Westeros, ran out of money and went bankrupt. I guess OSF didn't keep up the mortgage repayments...

I've stepped in to found Volantis again, not least so that I can finish working on my giant tree project (although trees seem to be springing up everywhere since the competition was announced, so it's no longer quite so unique). So although there's no Westeros nation, Volantis does exist in the same location as before.

Unfortunately, I'm not exactly flush with cash so I haven't been able to afford to claim all the previous property back, and Volantis is a bit smaller than it should be at the moment. Also, anybody who was previously a resident will need to be added again - just let me know.

It'd be nice to see the old residents back and welcome any new ones - the intention is to grow Volantis into a decent size and get some collaborative projects set up (if people join!). Of course, if OSF wants to set up Westeros again then I'd be happy to hand Volantis back or continue as mayor for as long as necessary. Otherwise, Volantis will be a free agent without a nation for the time being... open to offers!

Looks like Volantis will be around for a while longer - there's money in the bank and nearly all the plots have been reclaimed. Now just putting some more infrastructure in place and looking for residents to help build stuff...

In case anybody hadn't noticed, the above posts are now pretty much irrelevant as Volantis has now become part of Rome. Romans are welcome to contribue towards the continued Volantis build, trying to put in many interesting buildings close together and expanding the underlying caverns. Have fun!