Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Well.. It seem's I've been convinced.

Hey guys, how have you been this last year or so? I have been quite good. A bit over 10 months ago I sent out a message telling you guys that I was leaving Uncovery permanently. I was quite sure I had no attachment to the server at all since the new server I had found had much more possibilities. Vanilla is great, yes, and the people I have befriended are amazing, yes, but I couldn't quite patch the hole in my heart for all your guys on the server. It seemed I did have an attachment to the server, but not the server itself but the community is what I couldn't get over! I miss you guys too much and just this past week I have really been influenced to join the server again from Tar_Bender, Luke_Creative, and Thegypsyminer! We all were having nice conversations in the Teamspeak channel (Which everyone should get cause' it's so dang amazing!!) just flashing back to the good ol' days. All these fond memories that were uncovered really got me thinking about the server again and how much I really missed the people! I got on last night and I get a recap on the members. It's such a shame to hear that good friends of mine were either banned or have left the server in the past year. But for the people that are currently on and still continue to play, I apologize for my absence and I hope I can rebuild our relationships that I had once cherished and thrived off of. Yeah, yeah.. I am one to write some long messages but what can I say?? Hahaha, I feel that it's worth it. If you made it this far in the message I congratulate you for being able to read!

Your Friend,
-IceCreamJimmies

-I'm back!

Welcome back :)

And lmao Unc!

Yay! Welcome Back ICJ!

Seems that we have a "new" member aboard the team. ( I used "" because you have been signed up longer than me :D ), Glad to meet ya , glad you have re-united with us , and let us all hope that you stay for good this time. :D

-May your stay be as fun as ours,
Miner

Hello Sir, this is the U.S.A. (Uncovery Safety Agency). Welcome back to Uncovery. Unfortunately you must be checked before immigration. We received your confession that you have been in contact with certain banned subjects before your departure, and for the safety of the server community we have to take all and any association of immigrating users with banned users very seriously. Would you please step into this room labeled "Suicide booth" for a block search? No, that's a wrong sign on that door. No need to be worried Sir. This way Sir, this way please. Now.

Very nice unc. I thought that was really funny. Welcome back Ice Cream! Thanks for the kind words! It's awesome having you back!

Welcome back! It was great to see you on last night.

Yeah, I missed ya Jimmy. If you feel like hanging out in Kingdom, I have plenty of room for you to set up a residence in one of the cities We've been working on. Hope to see you on, and you should come see and help out.

Glad to see you back.

lol, unc

Thanks man :) So glad your back! :)