Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What Plugins Does This Server Use?

I know we use WorldGaurd, HeroChat, and Minecart Mania, but what are the other plugins we use? I know some of them are custom written, but are any of the others premade? I'm thinking of hosting a small private server for my real-life friends, and I'd like to use most of the features from this server. I've tried to convince them to join this server, but alas, they have not >_< (plus I'd like to use some of these features on singleplayer on a server). I know I'll have to write some of my own plugins (which means I'll have to learn Java *shudder*, but I know C++, and a few other languages, so it shouldn't be too difficult), just trying to see which ones I don't have to write.

Towards the bottom of this page is a (I think) up-to-date list of the current plugins ran on this server. (:

-kid

Thank you muchly, kcw!

Two plugin questions to add on:
1) Is it a plugin that displays "A dark force prevents the iron golem from spawning" and "Spawner is stuck! Too many mobs?"
2) Have you ever considered posting your virtual shop code to Bukkit as a plugin?

1) Yes, but a custom one.
2) No, since that is a PHP code tied into bukkit, so not really a bukkit plugin.