Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Who's Your Bestest Buddy?

Page 1 of 2Next

I have a lot of friends on the server (AEROX247 FTW!), and I thought it would be an interesting question, plus it would allow us to see who thinks we are awesome:

Who's your best buddy on the server?

its joint between three people for me:)

Sockso,Psiber,Pinebenj ( not in any order) :)

Crstl

Scar is not only a good buddy to me but he has been a mentor as well. When I came to UNC. I had been playing MC for about a week, hadn't read much on it and was basically the noobie of the noobs. For some reason Scar believed in me (or maybe he just wanted a good laugh) and took me under his wing, teaching me (no lie) how to run, how to use an enderchest, how to mine (the RIGHT way), how to set my home, and well, just about everything. I owe him a lot. Closely following Scar is Drea, she has also taught me a lot, laughed at me only a little (I deserved it!) and has encouraged me to be a better player. Tymann, I always enjoy your fun chat banter and positive outlook on things. KZR has stellar relationship advice. As far as people who I respect there are a lot of people in that category as well, certainly Pine, Skillet, Xac who have all shown interested in my work and have been supportive. I feel like I just won an academy award.. someone take my keyboard away. Oh, Sarah,  she always lets me eat things from her DL garden.

Good! :D

Well Crstl, I'm glad Xac made it to your list, but what about Xec? :D I kid, thanks for adding me.
I have no clue who my "bestest buddy" would be. While the relationship between me and a lot of the players here have been taken off the server into other games and even into real life, I still have no clue who the best one would be. I'm not one to pick favorites. That list of buddies has at least one of every rank on it.

That being said, I'm a home-schooled shut-in teenage female, so I have very few friends IRL. This server takes the cake in having a good majority of my online friends on it, and when the community of a server is so good that you can take an in-server buddy and be buddies with that person in another game or even IRL, it's an amazing server.

Actually... I have one person who i count as my bestest buddy from day one.

He goes by the name of Duckyboy3210.

He's helped me with so many things in uncovery and i owe him alot of stoof!

I don't believe in listing people. Listing people off is bound to make people feel left out and could possibly result in hurting someone. I am not someone that will do that so I will speak with a very general approach. That is just my personal opinion.

Each and every person that I have met has impacted me. You all have welcomed me with open arms. You have shown me respect,  have shared your trust, and cared for me. I hope I have shown you the respect you all deserve. You have all done your part in being a great friend of mine. I have had my ups and downs with some of you, however in the end things work themselves out. I may not be on any of your lists. I may not even come to mind. However on my list, you are all on it. Thanks everyone for doing your part. You have impacted my life greatly. Have a great day.

The Big Red Button.

Blakavalanche, Psiber, and IceCreamJimmies.

That is a really interesting question. :)  Although there are many, many people here I would call an "uncovery friend", Comeelio is my hands-down "best buddy".  He and his wifey are long-time friends of my wife and I IRL, going back almost 2 decades.

Hiosa would have to be my best bud.

NOO! Go away you fiend!

LOL!

Tbrew, you are a very great person, and I completely understand. I think of you as a great person, and almost everyone I've really met have been really nice and friendly, it's just that I do a lot with AEROX. You have been very nice as well :)

I would have to say rocky73. Without her, i actually wouldnt be playing minecraft. She helped me make my first (ever) house in minecraft too. So i guess i owe her a theoretical hug.

Also, Xecaria has been very nice to me. She was probably my first friend on the server. Xec also gets a theoretical hug.

THEORETICAL HUGZ FOR ALL!

Hmm.. Well I brought Haduke, NerdyHippy, and HeyJealousC with me to this server.. so those 3 definitely.

But once I came to this server kzr_nvd and tbrewda36 were really helpful and made me feel welcome. Tymann always says hello to me and I appreciate that cause ty and kzr are the only ones who do. :)

Though I would like to be friends with a lot more people on here! :)

Hmm, my best bud would have to be  Cyclone1296.

In no order, not to leave anyone out, and at least one of these is banned:

slash, poke, vixen, oalb, kzr, eternaldarknes, and anyone else who's ever helped me here.

edit: adding: tymann, alhannibal, kingoftheschool (who's lot I used to live on), daiyamondo(for randomly tarping me a lot), icecreamjimmies(for some diamonds).

I dont have a best buddy being as ive only been on the server for 3 days, but i seem to like talking to everyone on the server, very friendly indeed!

Page 1 of 2Next