Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why am i banned?

i was just asking a question... on the questionare there is more then 1 answer to a question and thats what you banned me for?

please unban me

Seriously... you got banned that fast? Well another one on my site.

Hiosa said:
Seriously... you got banned that fast? Well another one on my site.

XD

Lummy, you are banned for many reasons.

1. We told you to read the rules and F&Q multiple times, and you still didn't understand anything.

2. We could barely understand you when you talked because of you grammer. Therefor we could not help you.

3. You were very inpatient with Unc. You asked for his assistance, and yet you do not respect him.

4. You were very annoying. You were annoying everyone this morning therefor by majority rule, Unc banned you.

1. i read them
2. not bad grammar
3. not impatient
4. not annoying

Alright well ask everyone else because what you just said made me laugh.

@ 3njoy - Thanks for the chuckle
@ HCP - Why waste your time man?

3njoy_lummy said:
1. i read them
2. not bad grammar
3. not impatient
4. not annoying

nice

enkl0001 said:
@ 3njoy - Thanks for the chuckle
@ HCP - Why waste your time man?

Because he was annoying the hell out of Unc and I mostly and some of the others. I mean who asks what a wooden sword does after reading the rules. The rules are meant to keep these kind of players out. Apparently he is 14, I think not. This is an exact quote from him this morning, "I can't need do anything because." He was really pissing us off...

Also,

Asking to be un-banned isn't going to make it any better...Maybe if you ACTUALLY read the rules you would see that banned players do not get a second chance...

@HCP - I understand why he was banned. I don't understand why your letting this person occupy a single second more of your life.

Hahah I do not care anymore XD

"Not bad grammar"? First, just say good grammar. Second, in your first post you said: "I was just asking a question... on the questionare there is more then 1 answer to a question and thats what you banned me for?" You should have used than, not then. And you also should have said that's, not thats. So sure, you have not bad grammar.

Wait... We can get banned for being annoying OH SHI...

I think spiders are annoying, ban them???

OSF said:

XD

OSF said:

trololol
i wish that could happen
(fantasizes a world without spiders)