Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A question un-answered

Hey, so I have a question for uncovery. I found a bug ( ithink I don't know what to call it) that allows me to turn 1 door into 2. I was thinking of using this to sell and gain a lot of money, but I realized this would be against the rules. However, I wanted to make a small house where all the walls on the ground floor are made out of doors. I want to use the 1>2 door thing just for my "door house" but I just wanted to check and make sure this was allowed. Please respond cuz I was gonna put it on a video.

Please??? I must know!!!! Lol

Rules:
Do not use exploits, abuse bugs ...

This falls under abusing bugs.

Sorry.

Daaaaaang that's alright the idea of it spawned an idea for a house though. Thank you for at least responding. : ) oh! And uncovery, I have an auto water elevator. Idk if anyone else does but if not, I've got the begginings of one on my lot (N_24) if you want to check it out

plutomaster has one aswell.

Yeah, I know a few ppl use "hidden" water elevators for quick vertical travel, including myself.

Are you talking about those towers where every second block is air/water?
I do not see that those water elevators are a serious bug even. Also they do not give you a huge advantage since you have to build them first and since they are very local. I would think they are fine.

I dont understand how pluto made that elevator on his lot. All i can make is a shaft with water ontop of signs to keep it from flodding my house

i can show u later when i get back to my dads because i will have faster internet and not be epic laggy

micko888 said:
i can show u later when i get back to my dads because i will have faster internet and not be epic laggy

Don't forget to upload the 168 lock while you are there

OSF said:
Don't forget to upload the 168 lock while you are there

i tried to make redstone locks and failed misearbly so now i just give my redstone to sockso (around 500-700)