Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issueselder abuse
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

elder abuse

The server is full of elders who get to abuse power when they donate this is the most likely reason for a drop in members

the servers an issue itself

what happened?

Yes, would you please elaborate on what happened, and who caused it? Otherwise, we will not be able to find a solution.

I was threatens,jailed then muted for no reason by kddk and other donators just because they could

1) You were acting like an obnoxious immature dork.
2) You were lying.
3) You were talking trash about the server and other players.
4) You accused me and uncovery of abuse.
5) Your grammer was completely terrible. <---- I don't even understand how you passed the registration test in the first place.

There are many more reason as well, but I believe writing all of them out is not required; those five are more than needed for a ban.

You were accused of stealing diamond and it sounded like you admitted to it in in-game chat.

I concur completely with kddk.

I didn't steal anything .me and my friends shared a lot and i tried to make a new chest room near the ravine.i explained this on server chat

Kddk i was text typing you obviously are new to computers or 9 years old,when i say you abuse power and you and uncovery threatened me i was not trash talking and did not mean it to be understood that way i simply was saying you shouldn't threaten to jail or mute me. for talking to my friend over a. misunderstanding and lastly if uncoverydoesn't understand why i say he threatened me it's because you and all other elders represent him

And if you want to know how i filled the application out its because i have been playing minecraft since ALPHA and the test couldn't be easier

This crankytax guy seems pretty cool.

I'm sorry about the earlier name and description I realise this may have offended some people I wrote in anger and apologize

The real reason for this post is to try get uncovery to stop the possibility of elder abusers because i think that's why the servers declining

We elders love the community and work hard to make the uncover experience as fun, fulfilling, and safe for anyone who comes on. When someone comes on and starts a heated discussion about theft and griefing in a GLOBAL chat it should be obvious that it causes a disruption of that experience for everyone playiing. If you and your friend had simply talked it over in private chat or offline it would have been fine. Because you failed to do something so terribly simple as be calm and friendly with your "friends" you were given warnings by the elders and masters in order to stop you from disrupting the community. These warnings are not threats, these are consequences of YOUR actions. And we only use our powers to protect the peace of uncovery. If you feel they were unjustly used in any way feel free to take it up with uncovery himself. However considering you have now been permanently banned from the server by uncovery you have only shown that the elders and Masters acted correctly. Uncovery dose not ban people lightly or without just cause.

PS. IF you actually read the website (like you were told to dozens of times since u started) you would realize that donators currently have NO extra powers over any other user.

Banned from the server, and now also the website.

Amen Pluto.

I totally agree. It's not kddk or uncovery's fault you were banned.