Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

/home Managed to kill me

I logged onto the server one day, and typed /home as I was glitching in unloaded chunks, you know what I mean, after I typed /home I teleported but was still glitching in unloaded chunks, so I reconnect to the server and fall from the sky onto some random person's desert lot to my death. My /home was set in emp_L8 , far away from the desert lot near the portal dome. When I make it back to the place I died (Thankyou, Rei's Minimap) all of my items had despawned. These included roughly:

7 Diamonds
22 Iron
Full Diamond Armour
Full Diamond Tools
Silk Touch 1 Diamond Pickaxe
Effeciency 1 Diamond Pickaxe
Fortune 3 Diamond Pickaxe
Power 5 Bow
Several stacks of birch and pine planks

And other random crap I had in my inventory that I don't care much for

I included this in bugs & game issues because obviously you aren't meant to try and get home but fall out of the sky, but to wherever you typed /sethome.

am i the only skeptical one that thinks this is a desperate ploy to get a bunch of nice free things? Maybe im just a jerk :P

If I was trying to do that, I would have said much more than 7 diamonds and some better enchants, but that's what I had on me at the time and now I have jack all ^^

Read this part of the FAQ

I lost something during a crash/death/theft/whatever, can you give it back to me?

No. I cannot. I cannot verify what you had before and I don’t hand out stuff. If you had bad luck, that’s what you will have to live with. If someone tricked you, same. Same goes when I personally kill you as a reminder when you violate a rule or ignore a FAQ

sorry

Oh right, sorry, it was ages ago I read the FAQ. And since you can't change to a flatlands lot, cya.

Ultimay if it makes you feel any better, similar thing happened to me awhile back. Inventory was wiped when we had a reset awhile I was logged out in the city. All of my survival stuff was gone. There's always a bright side to things: you can now have a fresh inventory! At least that's how I looked at it...

Yeah, sorry about that. But as Hiosa quoted correctly, I cannot verify any of this and therefore there cannot be any refund.