Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Something is wrong with the /home command

My homes are mixed up.  Also when I go to set /home with will show that it is set but when I try to go to it I will go back to where it was.  The new  home position is not setting even through it says that it is set.  I even logged off and back on and is still doing this.

AAAAhhhh  i /del home 1 that was also at /home home.  Well I lost /home home, /home 1 set at 2 and /home 2 set at 3.  Now I am walking in Empire back to /home home.

So I assume that this is settled?

I got my homes worked out.  I have seen some that have not been on for a few days have their homes a bit mixed when they get on.

Homes are acting a little funky for me too.  Especially when I have a home with a name of a number like "/sethome 2"  Maybe going between worlds has something to do with it too.

The /home commands all have two ways of working, one is by name and one is by number.  I'd recommending not using numbers as the names of your homes.

For example if you have homes: a, b, c

When you do /home 2, it brings you to home "b", because that's the second home in the list.

If you /delhome a, however, now /home 2 will bring you to home "c", because it's now the second home in the list. It's likely that if you are deleting and adding homes, the numbers you use will get mixed up, because it's always based on your current home list.

If you name your homes: a, b, 2 ... I don't know what /home 2 will do.  I'd recommend against that. :)