Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesstrange lag
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

strange lag

While playing on the server the last few days i have been experiencing a strange type of lag that only happens on this server. I have tested it on a single player world and it didn't happen, I also tested it on another server and it wasn't happening .

What happens is when I walk it will move me back to a place I just was and every time I move it does the same, after about 5 times of moving me back it just lets me move but i cant open chests or delete blocks. I log out and back into the server and I am back at the place I was lagging.

I have been having this lag in the nether more then any where else on the server but its been happening to me in the kingdom too. its gotten to the point where i cant even really play on the server. Is this a server issue or is  the issue on my end, please help.

Its not just you slash, I've had it too.

I have had it too.  Also when I go to chop a tree down, I destroy the same block 6, 7, 8 times and it keeps coming back.  Something is going on to cause this lag.  One thing is that it could be due to a lot of large animal farms.  Even if you are not near, if someone else is it can cause the entire server to lag.  Last week there was some real bad lag issues but this was stopped after a very large animal farm of 180+ was found and taken care of.   Iron golem farms can cause lag too because one must have a lot of villagers for them to form.  I understand people wanting to making large farms to make money for Kingdom lots but it is no fun when we all end up lagging so bad that we can not do anything.

I wish that we could have some people that could every few days or so check out lots to make sure there are no large animal farms.  If a group gets formed I would be happy to donate time to help out.  1. Many people do not know that there is a limit on how many animals one can have.   I was one.  On the first week I had too many sheep but killed most off when was informed.  2.  There are some that know but will still do this.

Ok its getting to laggy on the server for me to play now, right when i log in im already lagging. I cannot open chests and when i delete blocks they don't give me anything. i don't know what the cause of this is and its getting very annoying.

also the player who owns lot Flat_T1 has been building a lot of redstone creations that have been lagging me a right as i go to my flatlands home. i also found an ever lasting redstone circuit that is small but could still lag someone.

Please help before i go crazy from not being able to do anything on the server.

o cy

removed that tiny redstone thing, should not prevent you from logging in. try doing a tracert to the server.

Also, re-install your client, that might help. specially if you have any mods or texture packs installed.