Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Problems with the connection

I have been having trouble with the server connection all day. I log on and I am in whatever place I was last, but nothing works and I have no chat/command access. It finally worked but now I have about a 2 minute delay between what I do and when it shows up in game, chat, opening a chest, everything. I can connect to other servers and other online games and play with no problems/lag. Wondering if it is just me or not. Thanks for any help.

Everything was fine this evening (my time) but earlier in the day a lot of people were having the same problem. It acted more like a connection issue near the server like a router or something. Who knows though.

The provider could have had some issues for a while. Can happen. As long as stuff is back to normal now, no worries!

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. But I don't think its the server, its probably just bad internet connection. idk.

Its still happening to me. I can log on but nothing works.

No problems on my end.

I'm all fine and dandy in the way of connection or lag

Yeah, looks like the problem is back for me too. Seems to come and go.

Not mentioned in this thread, but the website was having troubles loading for people yesterday as well. Though it's ok at the moment for me.

I can ping the server find while having the issues connecting to it.

Is the server down right now? I'm getting the Can't reach server/Communication error every time I refresh it.

same here, although i can log into a different server fine.

Me too. On the home page it says the server is online though.

Yeah, server froze, restarted it

I upgraded java and my problems with connection have improved dramatically.