Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help!! - Server Ate 40k Unc

I was being really stupid, and was requesting outrageous amounts of rottenflesh to be funny. 6.1billion rottenflesh to be exact. Surely the server has logs of this, but I also have screenshots. Basically 6.1billion rottenflesh at 0.00001 ea is 60k unc. Well... after I canceled the request I was only credited with 21k unc. Thus I lost 40k unc. I assure you if this problem is fixed I will never do something stupid like this again. :( It's my fault for using outrageous numbers that I should of figured would mess with the trading system.

Not to be mean but, you did say it was YOUR fault for being stupid with the system. You should of known that your actions have consequences.

I will check this once I have time. It's all in the log files. I can only assume a rounding error or something like that. No matter how stupid was what you did, it should not happen.

But the fact that people try things like that makes me wonder if I should have a cancellation fee in the shop so people do not make experiments like that.

61,000 Uncs in only 38 days on the server. Please share his secret for how one accumulates such wealth.

^ Please Do Share!

He sells everythingggg. Do his /list

Lawlz