Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Animal kills are happening

I have been seeing a rash of people unhappy because all of their animals are gone. Please people lock up your animals. If using a fence make it 2 high with no gates. If using a building then make it so no one can just walk right in. People can open doors, push buttons, pull switches and walk on pressure plates to open doors. Please block doors that you do not want people to go through them. Others can go onto lots and kill any animal or villager that is not locked up. If you catch someone killing your animals please take a screen shot and send it to Uncovery.

It's the circle of life......

BUt honestly, it always surprises me that this ever needs to be said to people. First structure on this server that I built was a barn with no doors, and I just set a home inside of it.

Ultimate security.

People shouldn't have to resort to these measures, builds on Minecraft are a work of art in their own right and it includes the animals and what not that they contain. I'd have thought that users on an advanced server would be more considerate than to sabotage any of this. Your advance is taken if I end up with this problem, thanks vixen.