Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Flowers gone from my pots

I am so sorry to post this but I am asking for help please. On my Kingdom lot, in Christmas Town, in Santa's Workshop, I have a ton of flower pots. Just a few days ago there were plants in every one of them. Now they are all missing. I even had my daughter look to verify that they are not there. The cord of the building with the pots is -1557, +1802 Lot King-F7. I will be checking my other building to see if other plants are missing. The plants are small items but a lot of them are missing.

never mind think it is my computer

riedi73 helped me. The flowers are still there. My computer hates me and I can not see the flowers. My husband will be helping me on this. I thought there was a glitch on my lot and the flowers all went away from the pots.
I am so sorry about this post.

I went to a kingdom lot where riedi73 was and could see the flowers in the pots. I went to my empire lots and flowers are in the pots. On my kingdom lots where I can not see the flowers, if I pick up the pot and flower and replant it I then see the plants. On Kingdom lot King-E6 I see no plants in pots. Cords -1740, -1987. I see plants in pots on lot King-E7. riedi said that it might be an invisible glitch on my lots. I might need to pick up every pot and replant them. Thank you riedi for taking the time to help me out. I am so sorry for this happening, what ever is going on on my lots. My husband could not see the flowers either. I broke one and replanted it. He could not see the flower until he logged off and back on. He can not see the rest. I did that same and it is the same. So we can see the flowers if we pick them up and replant them then log off and on. Very strange.

So I assume the issue is closed now?

Well I will need to pick up all the flowers and put them back down to see them. The only way I see to fix. Sorry about this. It was suggested that I open a ticket on this issue, after I had already posted. Still do not know what caused the glitch in the first place.

If others can see the flowers, re-installing your minecraft client should fix the issue.

There is currently a glitch with LAN servers where the person that placed the flowers are unable to see them in the pot, although others can. This may be with servers as well.