Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesHole in Darkness =(
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hole in Darkness =(

I fell into a hole after I went to the darkness world and was unable to find a way out. The location is XYZ: 937 / 45 / 799.

Darkness World? Do you mean Darklands? You can dig anywhere in the Darklands. Just do not take down anyone's builds. If you fell into a hold then just dig out or jump and place blocks under you.

Yeah that's what I meant. I just started yesterday and don't have all the names correct in my head.

It was just where I spawned in when I went through the portal at spawn. I took a step forward and derped down the hole. Everywhere I tried to place a block I was blocked from placing items. I also tried /home and /spawn with both not available to me. I ended up doing /suicide and left a shiny death pile of newb iron tools and general exploration stuff.

Just wanted to give notice so it can be blocked off.

Spawn is 0,0. It looks like the spawns might be messed up. If you spawned at the cords that you listed and not at 0,0 then that might be the problem. Working with others to see how messed up it is.

Sorry about the spawn issues, I have no idea how something like this can happen.