Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The Loungehelp
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

help

Page 1 of 2Next

i have been muted ignored and i cant do anything about it i want to talk to freinds but i cant becuase all i can do i /letter and that gets annoying i just want to have some fun and right now im not having any this is a awesome server but kddk has ruined it for me and if kddk is reading this im sorry for disobeying the rules sincerly sorry to man i never tell people that

Trolls these days. oO

I didn't ruin anything, you ruined it for yourself.

Yeah Fed , you ruined it for yourself!

u kno guys thanks but this server is fun and im stayin i like how nobody cares about me wow

and oalb u have no part in this

I also made a post about this. Fed is still messaging me and it's now been two hours of non-stop messaging. Fed, I spent over half an hour nicely explaining to you why you're muted and telling you that unc made the server rules and eventually I had enough and asked you to take it up with kddk or unc on the forums. I don't know why you are continung to harass me. I have nothing to do with why you're muted and have no power to change it. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! How many times do I have to say this. You're ruining this game and my day today for me, for the love of god, just stop!!! I think it's ridiculous that you're saying no one cares cause I spent MY time getting killed by mobs and not playing just to talk to you and help you. I was nice to you and this is what you do in return? You made this from small and nothing to huge and something. All you had to do was not say swear words and now you're turning this into a big drama-filled spectacle about how you are being forced against your will/freedom to comply with things and how no one likes you just cause we don't agree with you and you've dragged me into it with you. Just let it go. You agreed to the rules when you signed up for this server, deal with it or leave.

at least unmute me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bull crap Arielia

Can someone please explained what happened?

ok nvm then ill just del the post .... god at least unmute me i swear i WILL TRY  to not use swear words anymore

Hen, I wrote about it in the post I made but I'll say it here as well. Fed used a swear word, then me and kddk said to not swear. Then he went on to say he has a right to say what he wants cause of free speech, etc. Kddk then muted him. Immediately after being muted he started sending letter after letter after letter to me, Kddk, ConvexTK and maybe others saying he doesn't understand why he was muted and how others say bad words but don't get muted and that he has a problem with obeying rules and I quote part of one of his letters "I've never ever ever and will ever be a follower of rules." After I talked with him for over half an hour I got tired of trying to reason with him and told him to take it up in the forums if he doesn't like the rules or being muted or kddk. I also made kddk aware of what he was doing and that's when kddk said he was being spammed too. He continued to spam me with a dozen more letters and then I publicly warned him in chat to stop but he did not so I made a forum post of my own begging for help in getting him to stop. Then he made this post and here we are.

Unfortunately, fedswePS3, you break several server rules with what you have done:

20. Do not do anything offensive - With cursing in chat and vowing to never follow the rules... you get my point.

23. Do not be aggressive in speech - Cursing in chat.

24. Do not swear excessively - ...

25. No spam, etc - You spammed several players for awhile with letters.

Breaking one of these rules would get you banned in a heartbeat. Breaking more than one? More than positive it is a ban.

When you joined and got whitelisted, you were asked to see the rules (http://uncovery.me/rules/). It is beyond me why you would go out of your way to break so many.

Well guys thanks u ruined my minecraft experience i mean it was the best server ever and well i had a lot of freinds well guys i geuss this is goodbye peace

Bro. you ruined it for yourself. If this is the best server, than you should do everything in your power to follow the rules and make it so you can stay on the best server. Instead you went out of your way to break rules even after being reprimanded many times. Then after wards saying everyone is lying and that we ruined this for you? Check yourself

Hey um if u can can i be unbanned so i can say bye to my freinds and give away my stuff if u cant thats fine but it be great if u can

Can i be unbanned for like 10 mins so i can give away my stuff and say bye to my freinds

http://uncovery.me/bans-appeals-second-chances/

so there is no way to do that

:o well bye silver hope u dont ruin it for yourself like i did

Page 1 of 2Next