Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Special New Years Day Episode: Minecraft Trivia Game

Hey everyone! Hope all of you have been having a wonderful Holiday Season so far! In the name of the New Year, I am planning on having a special Minecraft Trivia Game that everyone from Uncovery is invited to! It will be held at 1:00 pm AKST (Alaska Standard Time). Come on to show everyone how much you really know about this amazing game (Hint: The questions are really easy so don't worry)!

I will really appreciate it if everyone were there. I expect it to be a lot of fun. I have all of the trivia questions already and all the rules are written. All I need now are the contestants. Want to partake in this event? Here is how you can be in the Contestants group:

~Have a working microphone

~Have a Skype account that you can use

Those are the only two things you need in order to play. Unfortunately I have to use Skype because it allows you to be able to talk in the video. I cannot figure how to get TeamSpeak to do that yet. If you do not have either of these things, you are still very welcome and encouraged to come and watch for I will have my chat onscreen for everyone to see. Right now the minimum people we can play with is four but the maximum is as many people who want to play. If we do not have enough people who can actually play, we will not be able to do it. Hope to see everyone of Uncovery there!

Thanks for the support,
Jason6262

i might join you,depends on my pc arriving:)

haha well that would be great!

btw teamspeaks very easy to get:')

people might prefer it as skype uses alot of you CPU memory.
download it here - http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
just select the bit of your computer,and then once installed follow the instructions
here _ http://uncovery.me/cha/
for the server login etc:)

lol u confuse me from having ts and getting it to work. I have it and use it daily, but I cannot get the videos I record to have the audio from what other people say to me through ts.

right. i see now aha.

haha yea but I wish I can get it to work then it will be easier for everyone

1pm Alaska Standard Time on what date?

Jason, if you're ever planning to a special with Sethbling's the Building Game, I'd be happy to participate. I wanted to host a game over the Christmas break but I couldn't get my server to work properly :(...