Since I will be leaving Monday afternoon for a business trip, then for a 10 day Holiday, then another couple of days for another Business trip. So I will not have the time to work on the contest. Therefore I postpone it for 2 weeks until the 10th of July. Sorry about announcing this so late but some stuff has changed on my schedule recently that makes that an option just now.
I also will try to move the lot application to an fully automated process. It has been running 90% smooth so far with me only controlling the process, but there are still some smaller hickups that I have to check on before having it run unattended.