After reviewing the feedback from the recent survey regarding the shop, we’ve made some small changes to hopefully make it work better for everyone.
- /find, /list, and /cancel will now assume “offer” if you don’t specify request or offer. So /find cobblestone will work again.
- /offer can now take an optional “silent” argument anywhere to suppress the sales announcements, so you can avoid spamming when posting large quantities to the shop. For example: /offer 5 silent will post all of the item in your hand at a price of 5 and will not generate any announcement.
- /withdraw all can now be used to withdraw everything from the deposit. It will stop if it runs out of room in your inventory.
- /withdraw @sender can now be used to withdraw everything from a particular sender, for example my personal favorite:
There were also some small changes to the help and error messages:
- /sell now reminds you that you might mean /offer instead when you don’t give a shop-id.
- All messages now omit /ws from the command syntax, except for /ws help where it is always required. Every other command can be written without /ws (though you can write it if you wish), and it’s shorter and clearer to write it that way.
Of course, please report any problems with the shop system that may arise. Thanks!