I will enable the kingdom next weekend as the new place for group builds. The darklands will be even more so a place for mining and resets after minecraft updates. What will change for the darklands?
- I will stop making backups of that world. If something goes wrong with those files, we have to reset that section or all. Happens very very rarely however.
- I will remove the borders so you can explore w/o limits
- I will disable all warping, /home /tp, /spawn etc there
- I will enable mob damage from endermen & creepers. So you better fortify your builds
- maybe more in case I have some mean ideas how to make the world hard and the most like single player.
So what does that mean? You can continue building. You can continue using the darklands as it was intended. No need to panic. If you think that DL is now not so good anymore for your builds, you can move to the kingdom next week. It will allow torches etc.
Remember: The darklands is meant for mining only. If you build there, your decision. The other worlds are for building. The kingdom will be for group builds.