Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Akymma the crazy traveler.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Akymma said:
Trip to N23: Henry's Hideout. (by Henry_paiste).

Ever had the feeling that you should not get out of bed today?... well this was one of those days...

So I wake up all sleepy cause last night I spend the whole day at the mine and that dam skelleton was able to somehow get inside my mine and chase me through all the goddam place. And I was there running without a bow or just a sword thinking <<what did I do wrong uncovery?>> till I could get to the top floor of the mine and throw a rock to the head of the dam pile of bones, which was already at me ass again.

Anyway .. whatever, I was not having one of my best days ... and it was about to get worse...

I received a letter from this guy that Hiosa told me about, he was running some kind of theme park and I though "why the hell not?". So I packed a few food supplys, my newly recovered watch and my sword and head to the direction that Lord Hiosa marked me in the map.

It was pretty close to one of my previus trips but as usual I got lost... Spent 6 hours trying to find the exact location betwen farms, forests strongholds, castles and mansions... then when I was nearly tired of serching I realized I just passed it... no comment on that one...

Anyway so I got there at last. The place looked indeed like a theme park: all buildings where interconected and there where so many things to go see that I did not payied attention to the sign near the entrance door <<"Herny's Hideout">>.

I entered and spend some time looking around, <<this guy has realy cheap stuff in the gift-shop>> I though, too cheap, in fact I'm almost nearly sure they are wares from the black marcket... I walked around and discovered a smith, some underground farms (probably most of the things are underground cause he don't want the authorities to find out about the whole bussines), the living rooms and finnaly I made it to the core of the bussiness: The Maze.

Now I knew what was going on but at that time I though it was just an attraction of the park .. that place was probably where the bandits leave the prisoners that don't want to cooperate. I don't know if it was my usual retarded state or my natural clumbsiness but I fall throug a hole in the ground that was clearly signed as "Maze"... When I made it to the bottom of the floor I landed on a pool of water that safed my life. I started to look for the way out as fast as I could, but I could hear zombies nearby so I got nerviouse (and lets remenber my wonderfull sense of direction) and eventualy got lost...
<<Well>> I though <<at least things can't get worse right?>> bad though... at one of the turns I run into two skelletons face to face: I smile at them, they smiled at me and the we started the good'old "Come here squish human!"... by the time I finnaly found the way out of the maze I was being chase for 3 skelletons 2 zombies 1 spider and a bald sir with a funny mustache (that I wasn't entirely sure about where or how did he got in there...)

Stay tuned for the Next trip;)!!

P.s.: I don't like Lord Hiosa's sense of humor...

lol

Akymma :D

I hope you liked it. Sounds like you checked out the hideout more than anything. There's the mansion and the temple too :) And my new underwater base, the underwater entrance "gate," the bridge connecting Mental's fortress, the full-auto cactus and mob farm/trap, the Leap of Faith, the multiple water elevators, and the water tower.

You missed some stuff, but hey, I have to get back to work on my "theme park...."

Thanks for coming, I'll have to get a reward for you once the server is updated :D

henry_paiste said:
Akymma :D

I hope you liked it. Sounds like you checked out the hideout more than anything. There's the mansion and the temple too :) And my new underwater base, the underwater entrance "gate," the bridge connecting Mental's fortress, the full-auto cactus and mob farm/trap, the Leap of Faith, the multiple water elevators, and the water tower.

You missed some stuff, but hey, I have to get back to work on my "theme park...."

Thanks for coming, I'll have to get a reward for you once the server is updated :D

I wasn't very sure about where to look.. had a hard time trying to find the dam lot *pokes his internal compass to see if it works yet* meh...

(G6 was empty) Do not request trips for other players if they want me to make a trip they can talk for themselfes.

will post the trip when I feel like it.

soozz typed wrong one its actually s11

Can you come to my lot_j13

:D

micko888 said:
Can you come to my lot_j13

:D

I will, but I will wait a bit till I start doing trips again for this reasons:

1 I'm ill and I need rest, will get better soon I hope.

2 I I will change to a different internet provider on 4th march that will give me more speed.

thank you for your pacience :)

np i dont mind :D

Since my health is improving I'm starting trips again, going to i13 this time.

You know micko is banned right? his lot is reset

If you need somewere to go, you can come to R8.

After R8, If you want you could come to D27.
It's not much but I've worked pretty hard...

Sorry I have real live issues that I have to take care off, hopefully they will be taken care today.

allright R8 trip today.

Trip to R8: Night run (Simmon's Keep by simmonsrb)

10th of July 7:00 am: After a long illness that kept me in bed for several months,
I finnaly was able to overcome this damn fiver and get out of bed to breath some fresh air again.

During the past few days when I was recovering I thought about what to do to celebrate that I was fully recovered
and suddenly It came to my mind that one of the sherrifs of the kingdom offered me to come and visit
the keep near lord Hiosa's land.

So I prepaired the trip as the day went on and it started downing. At some point I was ready to depart
but I heard a noise out in the swamp and took my sword and a bow just to see what was all that noise...
Near my little watchtower there where some gutted animals, this was done recently cause their corpses where fresh.
I looked around but didn't see a thing. I was turning back to the house to write down this incident in my notebook
when I noticed a breathing over me ... I looked up and saw a cow being chewed by something, .. something invisible!

10th of July 9:00 pm: Running over the hunting fields north of my house I reach the Higgin's place, run pass throug it with the breathing on my neck..
The creature makes growls and other nasty sounds hitting the grassy floor with it's paws. All I can think is to keep running ..

10th of July 10:00 pm: I'm hiding in a hole half way to the gigant chesboard . . I think at least.
Totaly out of breath I have to keep running .. I can hear the creature sniffing around my hidy hole.

10th of July 11:00 pm: Running again .. I need something to eat, . . or water . . something that keeps my energy up...

11th of July 1:00 am: I'm at my limit .. I can't keep running and hiding... the creature is a behind me again,
.. I sit on a stone near the shore, .. I see the lights of the famouse underwater forest of another of the lords of this lands: Sockso.

...I can hear the nasty scent of it's breath on my neck .. I turn to face the creature sword in hand, this is it ... nothing more left to do than try to put a good fight at least...
"it's a real shame that the lord is not here at the moment" I think for myself "I heard that is the best bowman on the kingdom" Just as I think this words I hear a voice scolding me from behind:
"Night in this lands are no place for night strolls boy ..." I turn around as a hand grabs me from the neck of my shirt and throw me to the whater along with a little gree vial "drinking it and begone with you" Says the figure.
I manage to drink the vial and give a last look to my saviour It's realy tall and carries a shinny red cape and black composite bow with many eyes (it's crazy but I swear that they looked alive). The archer discharges a single
arrow but it flashes with shinny light trough the night and fills the hill with hundreds of arrows in a couple of seconds.

11th of July 6:00 am: Afther a conversation with that kind archer that turned out to be lord Sockso he mentioned something that I did not understand fully, something about the creature that he killed...
I decided to continue with my trip and reached the keep without more troubles.

The keep is designed as a fortitication with wooden walls and watchtowers all around it. In the inside you can find all what the guards that live there may need, there are two big buildings:
one of them is a skycraper and they use it as a vertical farm for better management of the space available. The other is a trading post that they use as cacti collector. A zeppelin comes once
a week to carry off and leave all kinds of goods.

Near the entrance there is a meeting point with an open air chimmeny and some benches. If you keep walking west you will see a gigant creeper statue (a normal simbol of respect to this mithic
creature that somebody belive a guardian spirit of the woods and simbol of ressurection). up a hill you can find the shelter where I will guess that Simmon lives and near it there is a nice round
open air place like an arena with lava running inside a cristal tunnel. Lastly I visited the jail (that provides public executions daily!), and the underground art gallery (looks like the some people
come here to expose their art and you can even but some of the paintings)

Sitting at the top of the keep buidling I walked a bit and talked to the guards there about my incident with the invisible creature. According to some of them this creature are called "los Palidos"
around thouse parts and are extremely rare to find (this was what sockso was talking about but I guess I was too disturbed to hear him well) from where I come, . .
something must have disturbed their sleep. Cause they are underground creatures. I did the trip back in train cause I was not feeling like walking anymore .. at least for that day.

11th of July 8:00 pm: I arrive at my dear swamp and spend a few houres thinking about what I saw and writing it to send it to the newspaper I work for.

P.s.: Note to self, build a wall around my lot some day...

Stay tuned for the next trip! :D

Your stories crack me up. Keep it up.

When do you think you will come to mine, because I might be able to give you a tour.

allow me 1 or 2 days, I have a pain in my throat, will recover and start the trip :) will post here when I'm feeling better.

ok, It'll give me a chance to really clean up the place, add a little lave...

come to lot f24 if you ever get a chance :D I would be honoured.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next