Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Akymma the crazy traveler.

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Cool, afther D27 is F24 then I've always loved to see how your lot looked like pinebenj ^^

you have to swim under the structure to get inside btw :D

I will remenber it :) thanks for the advise

D27 The Enchanted Castle (by gir27 & Co.):

To recover from my last week traumatic experience. I decided to visit the desert in a guided tour. My destination was the shady sands community. A little village north west of the city.
So I packed my things and go out the door. I was gonna travel by caravan to make the trip more relaxing. (I don't realy enjoy trains too much they go too fast for me).

(a few days later...)

You know . . that kind of guys that are totaly jinxed? They have bad luck... doesn't matter where they go or what they do . . they are just bond to get into trouble. *sigh*
They freacking caravan was a lie, our tour guides where slavers, and "Shady Sands" was a horrible place in the middle of the desert where this guys forced us to work 16 hours a day on a mine of diamonds. The slavers hideout is located in the middle of the desert (secction D27), they have taken advantage of the ruins of an old castle forsaken long time ago.

The Castle still retains the walls and part of the underground passages and secret doors and mecanism, and this guys use them to lower the carts and the miners down to the mines. Up in the top of a big strange twisted tree there is a glass sturcture that they like to call the "sky-room" if a slave tries to scape or to steal something they brought him to this room and throw him down to the pool . . the chances of surviving this pool are only 25%. If he survives he will surely never do it again... if not . . .

It was in my 4th day there that I noticed that some of the miners where staring at at the cuttlery of the slave's kitchen. One of those bastards got pissed and rised up very angrily walking to the frigtened miner. Suddenly the miner, with pale face, rised his finger and the other guy turned around to see what was happening. the forks, spoons and knifes where dancing in the air before the stunned eyes of the other slavers. Slowly the screams of terror of the rest of the slavers in the camp started to rise aswell. Everywhere in the camp the objects where attacking people. the beds in the poor huts of the miners near the piramid where chasing the miners and the slavers alike. The rocks and bricks of the walls where flying in the air to every direction hitting people. A creeper got inside one of the mecanisms of the elevator and exploded making the structure fall appart. As the structure was falling I looked up to find out that it was falling appart on me! I run all I could but somehow trapped my leg on a robe that was connected to a pillar with a weel. The structure of the elevantor fall down the hole pulling the robe and trowing me into the air only to land at the other side on a lazy cammel that was resting near the wall. The poor beast got scared and run like hell into the dawn with me on it's back jumping and screaming for my life. A few hours later I got inside the office and put my daily Topic. My clothes where turned to shreds I was filled with cacty spickes and down at the door entrance the cammel where trying to lick the face of one of the waitresses of a nearby cafe... I said: Hello sir here is my topic of today . . . umm ...do you have band-aids?
My boss: What the hell just happend to you man?
Me: I think pissed off somebody up there. ... again...

Stay tuned for the next trip!

hah nice one! Can't wait to see my story haha.

PreviousPage 3 of 3