Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cancelling offer into deposit

If I understand correctly, the only means to change price for items in a shop is to /cancel that offer and /offer items again.

When there are many items, looks like sequence of /cancel <shop-id> [amount], /depositall and then /depotoffer can handle the task.

The question is, what if there are really many items in a shop? If command like '/depotcancel' would exist, it could be helpful in such a situation (move items from shop directly to deposit slot). I consider lowering prices for certain items on sale, and I could have them quite a lot per shop by that moment. If such a feature request is relevant, please consider it.

Thank you.

valid point. It migth be easier to simply introduce a command that can change prices though.

@uncovery, that command would do nicely. I do not mind limits to prevent players from changing prices too often.

Thank you.

You can change the price of your existing offer by simply offering 1 of that item again. So you can simply cancel 1 item from your large offer, and then re-offer that item at your new price. This will change the price of all of your existing items, since you cannot have two offers for the same item at different prices.

Ah yes, I forgot about that one. So I won't code something extra, please use the method azkedar mentioned (he programed a major part of the shop). I will see if we can add a FAQ or something to make it clearer.

Done! Added an explanation to the Shop page.

Great! Thank you, @azkedar!