Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Connection Timed Out (When joining server)

Hi guys, so I've had an issue trying to log into the server and for some reason shows me as online on this website. I'm not sure how to fix the issue as my internet is fine. I tried a couple of hours ago and then now but still no luck. Does anyone have any advice, thanks. (If it helps, the last thing I did was type /spawn whilst in Flatlands with the intention of going to a survival map to put my lottery items into the shop but it timed out in the tp screen and haven't been able to log in since). It seems I'm stuck between being logged in and actually not - if that makes sense?)

Hey Bouncin, I'm having the same issue, so it's not just you. Looks like the server is halfway down and any attempt to connect just times out. The 3D map shows the 3 of us that were on when this happened as still online, and so far it's been down for maybe 6-7 hours. I've tested by logging into other servers online with no issue, so it's not Minecraft or us in general.

There's a server restart due in about 1 hour, so maybe that will fix it? Hopefully by tomorrow it'll be fine!

Sorry about this, I restarted the server now. If there are more issues, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks Zedster and Unc, I had a feeling it would be fixed after the restart.

Unfortunately, it seems the issue has manifested itself again. Couldn't log in 45mins ago because the authentication server was down. Then 5mins ago I got in, timed out after trying to leave the Flatlands, again.