Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: MegaprojectsEmpire Subway Project
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Empire Subway Project

Page 1 of 3Next

Ok its time for some neighborly collaboration.

I want to help make it easier for everyone to travel to other players empire lots. Most people I pitch this idea to think it cant happen, (I even have a screenshot of someone promising me all his money if I get it working) but I also believe that most players would be willing to help, they just don't think their neighbors will, to prove them wrong I will be posting a map with the progress of the network every so often.

So... will all people willing to build part of the subway system in the empire on their lot/lots please reply here with your lot id and I will piece them together and make the proper introductions. (Even if you don't have neighbors, or if you know your neighbors will not participate, please still post here, the network will still work even if we have to walk across a lot here or there)

emp_q16 here, the lot directly west of spawn. Me already knows I'm down for this (we've already started on it), and I'm willing to make connections to any of my neighbors for projects like this!

I know I'm a bit out of the way but Emp_P28 is my lot and I'd really like to contribute. I might set something up so that adjacent newcomers can connect up with me.

Yeah.. We'll talk tommorow, busy.

Sure, Support.

Good luck with that! Make sure every lot builds an exit so you still can get out without having to walk back 2 lots in case some lot in the middle gets reset!

Thanks Uncovery, I will post some design guidelines soon. (is there a way to edit my first post so I can put them there once they are finalized?)

AKmeximoTX does that mean your in for your Empire lot r9? if so I'm only 2 or 3 lots away from being able to connect to yours, we may have to direct people to run across the vacant one but its a lot better than nothing.

Emp_c22 here, rather far from spawn, but I guess that's why the subway is here. I'm willing to help.

I'm in, if someone in the neighborhood is too, and if we can get the coordinates work with my lot. T24. I like your enthusiasm Me!

There is a chance that i will help

I can help. Lot r17, directly north of spawn.

I'm willing to help. Lot r19

Unc if you join us, we already have four lots connected! (Me88321 -> floored1585 -> Spawn -> leizh) And we almost reach rmacklem's lot!

2 Things.

1.) Im the person who promised all their money if you managed to make it happen.

2.) My lot is EMP_AD10

:)

Thanks everyone, so far if you count diagonal boarders (these can be done with 2 stations at the corner of each lot, walking a few blocks never hurt anyone) we are missing 2 lots between r 19 and r 9 with several more scattered around, this is possible people, we just need more.

And bdogg73 I have a screen shot just didn't want to call you out on it :)

I will be posting the design guidelines once I get the subway from q 16 to p 15 ready as an example

Yeah will do!

I fully support this project, I however have no empire lot, but I am here for emotional support!

I made connections:
to the south (loserpantalones) 76:40:-1
to the east (floored1585) at 127:40:-68
to the north (leizh) at 75:40:-128
to the west (kennykenz) at 0:40:-69

Please all who want connect with a tunnel. You can end with rails and I will continue them on my side.

Lot east of spawn, q18, is in construction. :D
(When i get home lol)

Let me know when you get to the L - N, 22 - 24 area. We will join up as well.

Page 1 of 3Next