Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesGlitchy anvils
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Glitchy anvils

I'm not sure whether this is only me, but my anvil that I placed in the empire world seem to glitch. I failed several times to make a silk touch shear, and then it had disappeared while I was akf several weeks ago. Since I was afk then, I thought I shouldn't make a big thing out of it, but today I tried to book enchant a sword and it just gave me back the book and the sword, so I was wondering if anybody else had this problem.

Yes this is known to happen if you have exactly or close to the # of levels needed. Usually it will take your levels and not enchant, but if you relog the levels will, in most cases, come back. If you have about 3 or so extra levels above what's needed, it should work.

-kid.

I see. Thank you for the reply, next time I'll try not to be too cheap on those experiences.

I never use anvils, if anything I go the old school way of repairing things if I ever repair anything.

Sent from that apple thingy!

It proves to be fairly difficult to repair enchanted items without an anvil but when you figure out an old fashion way to do that, let me know ;)

I don't repair them for the enchantment, I lose the enchantment when I repair. I don't mind saving a 1-300 unc to lose an enchantment.

Sent from that apple thingy!

You don't have to relog, just getting one more xp orb will fix the glitch. Whenever you're adding a book to a tool/weapon/armor, assume that the level cost is 5 levels higher or so :P