Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesMessage Issue
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Message Issue

Today I decided to update MC to 1.3 to play on the temp. server. I went on and everything went smoothly. Then I think about an hour later I went back on. When i did I tried to say something and it said, "Cannot send message." Then I went on to IRC to see if I could get it sorted out. Plutomaster tried to help me to no avail. Another problem is I can't type commands for the same reason. Also it only does that on the 1.3 server. I can talk on the real server. Hope you can figure it out. :)

Hey Tippymac, sorry about that. I need to be online to see what the console says - or if anything at all. If the issue persists without us being able to meet online, please empty your inventory and I will delete your userfile, maybe that helps.

If you can also look online for similar cases that would help a lot.

What do you mean userfile? My inventory is empty on 1.3 not on 1.2.5 is that ok? Thanks for responding so quickly! :)

If I delete your userfile it will erase you current position and inventory, but also might get rid of things that are wrong. It helps for example if a user is stuck somewhere etc.

Will it only happen on the 1.3 server?

I would empty your inventory on both, just to be sure.