Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Bugs & Game issuesNew Homes system
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Homes system

So I have noticed something when going from a home in one world, kingdom for example, to a home in another world, empire for example. As far as I know, the homes save the x,y,z of your character and the world they are in. It has happened a few times to me yesterday that when I was in kingdom and used my home for my empire lot or vice versa. It would send me to the coords of the home I wanted but in the world I am in and not the world I am supposed to go to. It seems to only happen once in a while and when I type the home again after the initial failure it seems to always work.

Example. I am standing in kingdom. I use my home for my empire lot. The Coords for my empire lot are 5,3,63. Insted of sending me to Empire x-5 y-3 z-63 it will send me to the same coords but in Kingdom. If I try the home a second time, it sends me to the right world.

I hope that helps. Not a big deal but it can be confusing when you expect to go to one place and end up somewhere totally different.

thanks for the notice. I will look into it.

So this is a basic issue with the way we process the command. The system checks if you are in the right world and then sends you into the correct one if needed. Finally it teleports you to the right coordinates. It might be that the command to send you to the right world fails or lags and then you are sent to the coordinates but in the wrong (current) world.

I would have to find a system command that can send you to specific coordinates in a specific world for this to work better...

It isn't a huge problem. It may have been a problem with lag on my end that set it off. Since that day I have only had it happen once more.