Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Not able to connect to server?

I havent been able to connect to server lately, it says "Connection refused: Connect"
Idk what to do since i have downgraded my 1.4 to 1.3 and tried everything so if someone knows how to fix this please tell me :P

Well are you on the latest version(1.4.1)?

If not that your probaly banned

Try deleting your mine craft files (safe your single players maps) and reinstall.

Im just trying to reinstall minecraft, will say soon if i succeed but i dont see why would i be banned, and besides it says on site that i have building rights and that i own my lot i have always used to own (i played here few months ago and i had so much school & other troubles that i havent managed to actually make time to play minecraft :/ )

Superet1 said:
Im just trying to reinstall minecraft, will say soon if i succeed but i dont see why would i be banned, and besides it says on site that i have building rights and that i own my lot i have always used to own (i played here few months ago and i had so much school & other troubles that i havent managed to actually make time to play minecraft :/ )

Yea so i tried it and it didnt work, can owner verify that im banned and tell me why?

a: have Minecraft 1.4.1, not downgraded 1.3
b: Connect to the right port. The port is written on the homepage on the top right below the "server status" title.
c: you are not banned.

a: Just downgraded if it would fix it, and then I upgraded back to 1.4.1 and doest work on neither one.
b: Ok, trying...if I try to connect to Uncovery.net: Connection refused: connect
if I try to connect to 25564: java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect
c:Ok, just wanted to know.

Thanks for help guys, since not any of these work, I'm not sure that i can play there D: and this is absolutely the best server i know.

Superet1 said:
a: Just downgraded if it would fix it, and then I upgraded back to 1.4.1 and doest work on neither one.
b: Ok, trying...if I try to connect to Uncovery.net: Connection refused: connect
if I try to connect to 25564: java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: connect
c:Ok, just wanted to know.

Thanks for help guys, since not any of these work, I'm not sure that i can play there D: and this is absolutely the best server i know.

Rofl
I deleted my texture pack and now it works, idk how and idc either :D See you soon on the server!

lol